Depression Quotes is a state of a down mood and aversion to activity that can increase a person’s feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, or hopelessness. It influences a person’s thoughts, behavior, feelings and state of well-being.These quotes on depression and depression sayings deal with different aspects of the illness such as grief, sadness, loneliness and other related issues. Feel free to share them on your website, blog or social page for your own enjoyment or to help other,Depression Quotes remind me that others struggle daily just like me. Sometimes they present perspectives that I hadn’t previously considered which further helps me understand my condition.
Depression quotes about life
- Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay
- It’s always worse than it seems
- I get lost inside my mind”
- Tired of Hoping
- At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in you life
Depression Quotes for Guys
Some people were just meant to give you a lesson, in they will just past into your life sometimes the memories will always be in your heart. Although some people may get out in our lives, this is not reason to feel sad. People come and go from our lives for a reason
- sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling it us a necessary thing to fell depression is very different
- sticks and stones may break my bones,but words will rip my skin apart
- i’m so broken that i can feel it. I mean,physically feel it.This is so much more than being sad now,this is affecting my whole body
- An obituary to everyone ,My feeling are dead
- You smile but you wanna cry .You talk but you wanna be quiet ,you pretend like you’re happy but you aren’t
Depression Sayings and Quotes
Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. Being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again.” Depression quote: “Depression is like a bruise that never goes away
- No one wishes to have dark days,sleepless nights,grumy morning and this endless dark tunnel with no sign that it ever ends,Depression in not a choice
- some days are just like volcanoes,your throat burns your eyes sting,you feel like throwing up ,you scream into a pillow.other days you can feel the cold hand of death and horrible isolation
- Being depressed is not because I have nothing great going on in my life .In fact the job is dope the pay is super.I just have those days when life seems so pointless
- Depression is when you don’t really care about anything.anxiety is when you care too much about everything,and having both is just like hell
- Depression is not some passing cold, nausea or food deprivation, stop trivializing it with your ignorant comments asking me to get over it. I’m not heartbroken.
- No one wishes to have dark days, sleepless nights, grumpy mornings and this endless dark tunnel with no sign that it ever ends. Depression is not a choice.